25.5.04

Frases de rolas.

Last nite, she said, Oh baby I feel so down. Oh baby I'm gonna be alright.
Kiss me now that I'm older, friday nights have been lonely, change your plans and then phone me.
They don't love you like I love you.
Talk to me, dance with me, in the spotlight girl.
Fell in love with a girl, she's in love with the world.
All my life I've been searching for something.
Take it or leave it, c'mon take it.
I wanna be forgoten.
I wanna be sedated.
If I catch it coming back my way, I'm gonna send it to you, I'm talking to myself at night 'cause I can't forget, make the sweat drip by every pore.
No soporto tenerte lejos, sé que tienes tu vida muy lejos de la mía.
Can't you see? I'm tryin' I don't even like it.
To me my life don't make any sense.
D'you feel like I feel? D'you dream like I dream? Well, anybody listen.
It's been a bad day, please don't take a picture.
And so here I am, doin' everything I can.
Stop to pretend, stop pretending, this silly game is simply never ending.
Soma is what they would take when hard times opened their eyes, saw things in a new way.
I'm not alright, I'm not alright.
Erase and rewind, 'cause I've been changin' my mind.
I've never been so scared.
In many way, they'll miss the good old days, you say you wanna stay by my side? Darling, your head is not right.
Are you gonna be my girl?
I say we don't know.
My baby doesn't mess around.
No choice now, it's too late.
Are you gonna be still laying by the sea?
Sunset coming on...
Everything is gonna be alright.
What's my age again?
And here I am, standing on my own, and hangin' on the phone.
What's a boy supposed to do?
You should feel what I feel.
Shut that shit off.
I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep 'cuz I miss you babe and I don't wanna miss a thing.
What's that sound?
And here I am, standing on my own. Just the way it seems.
I'm so alive, I'm on your side.
I was thinking about love.
Last night, I had a dream about you.
Ochi tochi morochi tochi.
All we are sinkin' like stones, all that we fall up for.
So I looked in your direction...

Y muchas más...

Uno nunca sabe.